Things to remember:
- This website uses pop-up windows to share important information and assist you to complete the application. You must allow pop-up windows to complete an application and to use the application update tool. A screen should pop-up after you have registered, to ask you to create a password. If it doesn't, you have the pop-up blocker on. Click here to learn how to disable pop-up blockers.
- Only current eligible applications can be accessed online.
- If you have a valid PIN/password and are still not able to login please contact staff at email@example.com or call 416-397-7400 to speak to someone Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- If there is no activity for 60 minutes, the system will ‘time-out’ which means your changes will not be saved and you will need to start over.
- To access PDF documents, you need to have Adobe Reader versions 5.0 or greater.
What’s the difference between my PIN and my password?
The PIN is the first step in logging into the Application Update tool to manage your application online. Your PIN (personal identification number) is a four-digit number. You need your PIN to register to use the Application Update tool and create a password. Once you are registered to use the Application Update tool with your PIN, you will be prompted to create a password and answer a personal security question. Going forward, only use your password to log in to use the Application Update tool.
Do I still need a PIN if I applied online?
Yes. After applying online, you will receive a letter in the mail confirming your application has been accepted. Seven days after this first letter is sent, you will also receive a PIN in the mail. Once you receive your PIN, you can now log into the Application Update tool to manage your application online. To do this, you will need a PIN.
What if I can’t remember my password?
When you created a password, you were asked to create a security question and answer. If you can remember the answers you can change your password online. If you do not remember, you will have to request a new PIN and re-register with the new PIN. If you have tried to log in unsuccessfully three times, you will be blocked for 48 hours as a security measure.
What if I forget or misplace my PIN?
Your PIN can be found in a letter confirming your eligibility. Click here to access our online tool to request a new PIN. To get your PIN instantly, visit us in person or give us a call.